Ready to go

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 27 12:28:23 UTC 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> for the weekend and actual code may start to show up next week in CVS. To
> customize the different build environments for each directory, I intend to
> write a frontend to setting environment variables, selecting directories for
> the build and the according CC, CXX, FLAGS and configure arguments, so that
> the steps are given to the user to fully utilize the things around the
> scripts and Makefiles.

Well, this is all done except for the support of multiple build
environments. On the backend side, this would basically require
one intermediate level in the project's dom tree. The main problem
is designing the user interface such that the user doesn't have to
open three nested dialogs in order to change a simple compiler flag.

> - Bernd (I guess, please correct me if I'm wrong) on the editor stuff

/me correcting you

> So much for now. Let's get things going now; the WTC doesn't get rebuild in a
> month either :)

But in contrast to kdevelop, it didn't crash after just closing
a window ;-)

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«