Interested in KDevelop development

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Sep 19 08:48:53 UTC 2001

On Mittwoch, 19. September 2001 09:31, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am keen to get involved with the development of KDevelop. What is the
> best way to get started? How can I be added to the relevant mailing list?
>
> Thanks Shaun
Hi Shaun,

kdevelop at kdevelop.org which you can find on the www.kdevelop.org page
together with the relevant information how to subscribe.

Furthermore, you need to go to www.kde.org and look how to pull out the
sourcecodes by anonymous CVS out of the kde CVS repository. If you have any
trouble finding information or how to compile the whole thing, please write
to the mailinglist to get assistance or join the KDE developers on IRC on
irc.kde.org or irc.openprojects.net in the channel #kde.

Thanks,

Ralf

> -
> kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«