KTextEditor - freeze is soon ;)

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at bigfoot.com
Mon Oct 29 22:37:36 UTC 2001

Hi

After forwarding this mail to kde-core-devel, I found out that the KTextEditor
interface and the Plugin interface are already in the featurelist for KDE
3.0. If I don't misinterpret this, that means that there are changes allowed
till end of December

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger

On Monday 29 October 2001 22:20, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Roland Krause wrote:
> > What happened to all those plans? What are we supposed to do with a
> > frozen interface that doesn't make sense.
>
> You must speak up at kde-core-devel against the freeze.
> They decided it there because noone complained about the suggestion one
> made there.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«