Problems with debugging my own Program

Celeborn celeborn at myrealbox.com
Sun Oct 28 15:10:42 UTC 2001

I just want to edit a very small C program in plain ANSI C, as a homework. I
decided to use kdevelop which is a great IDE.

So I created an empty project, and created a Makefile with the targets all:
and clean:. Ok, my program now compiles and cleans correctly, but to find
bugs, I wanted to use the kdevelop debugger. When I switch to debugging mode,
there is a Message in the status line indicating the Message "No Source file
named queue.c" (The only sourcefile in my project). I can set breakpoints
leftof the source but they are ignored, i.e. the debugger doesnt stop the
programm there, but runs it as it is.

In the project directory I have three subdirs: src/, for the sources, doc/
for the documentation and bin.i386/ for the binarys.

Can someone help me please?

Celeborn.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«