Code completion, code hinting, code browsing

Thomas Schilling snuffeler at gmx.net
Fri Oct 26 15:21:19 UTC 2001

Hello Daniel,

You wanted a _complete_ list of possible function declarations but you want
to make a _simple_ parser (or code inspector)? Well, I found out that this is
probably not compatible.
As I tried to just extract the rules needed for declarations it became more
and more rules. And than it made senso to me: In C++ you can put a whole
class delaration as the type for your variable, which brings you to function
declarations, this to function definitions (so functions with bodies) and then
there's nothing much left of the full C++ grammar.

So what should we do? I can send it to you but it'll be some tipping work
<:-|.

Where can I find gideon?

Bye (Victor - good night was right, but I also don't have the chance/money
to stay online all the day)

Thomas

http://www.gmx.net

-