Invitation to IRC party

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 05:25:23 UTC 2001

Friends,
today Ian Geiseri and I met on IRC on #kde and after we yelled at each
other for a while, we agreed that it would be a great idea to get
together and discuss the future of our beloved project. We decided that
IRC would be a good medium short of a real developers meeting which we
can not have.

So, in order to get this conducted in a civilized manner we should
first agree on time and date. I would propose end of next week, i.e.
the 26'th.

Further we should have some idea what we want to drink, aehem, no
wrong, what we want to discuss. Ian and I robbed off about the old MDI
SDI discussion, that's getting old, we all have insulted each other
over that way to many times, but send in your ideas. Maybe the list of
desired features?

Last but not least, this is going to be a party, not a flamefest! We
are going to celebrate, hmmm, let me think, we are going to celebrate
that KDEStudio actually does what KDevelop promised and that they
kicked our ass and we look like a bunch of loosers.... Naaahhhh...

Anyway, let's find a reason to party, drink, tell nasty jokes and code
together.

Cheers
Roland

PS: Who is coming to ALS, shall we have a mini meeting at my house? I
live in San Jose 40m from Oakland. Will provide beer and steak,
hamburger if i dont find a job fast...