Gideon classparser

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 08:12:39 UTC 2001

On Sonntag, 30. September 2001 23:10, Andrea Aime wrote:

Hi Andrea,

you should consider joining the team then. As you may have noticed, gathering
the ones who are doing similar things we could all achieve the desired
results in a joined effort far easier. Just as we are gathering the UML
interested guys, if we would incorporate the uml stuff your addition is very
welcome here, so feel free to subscribe at least to
kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org and let's move ahead :)

Ralf
> Hi everybody,
> my name's Andrea (male, please, I am Italian) and I'm trying to add
> reverse engineering capabilities to the uml modeller (uml.sourceforge.net).
> I've decided to use Gideon classes as a base for reverse engineering
> capabilities, but I cannot make them work in my project. With kdevelop 2
> I have imported all lib/sourceinfo classes and the classparser, tokenizer
> in parts/cppsupport. I have a rough understanding on how to use them, the
> problem is that the final linking stage reports as missing yylex, if I link
> libfl.a, or yywrap, if I don't link it. I see that the reverse engineering
> library exports the symbol yyFlexLexer::yylex and requires yywrap, whilst
> libfl.a implements yywrap but requires a plain yylex... no surprise that my
> project doesn't link properly. But can someone explain me how you link
> KDevelop 2 since I see that libclassparser.a exports yyFlexLexer::yylex,
> your final linking stage uses -lfl and you don't get any error? Some kind
> of autotools magic?
> Is there anyone that can help me?
> Best regards
> Andrea Aime
>
> PS: please cc me, I'm not on the list (althought I read the archives
> almost every day...)
>
> -
> kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«