Fwd: uml tool to be implemented with kdevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 08:09:20 UTC 2001

On Sonntag, 30. September 2001 15:59, you wrote:
> On Sunday 30 September 2001 09:20, you wrote:
> > FYI...Mathieu, wouldn't assembling a collection of available code and
> > gathering the according developers into KDevelop be a good idea before we
> > start something new over again ? :)
> >
> > Ralf
>
> Yes that would be a very idea. And how come the cross-compilation support?
> Mathieu
As gideon currently doesn't crash under KDE 2, I will work under KDE2 to add
that the coming weeks. I need to gather those guys who are interested though,
so please drop me a note if you are. I also will drop the Qt embedded and QPE
list a note about that as well as Bero for adding the --enable-embedded patch
to kde-common/admin so that Qt/e works right away.
As said, I've got some time now to do this step by step now but I try to take
care of not having to do things twice :)

Ralf