patch: Makefile cleanup

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Fri Nov 30 20:29:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

Ah.... so the warning that KDevelop will erase this section was not an empty
threat... Anyone who updates Makefile.am (jbb?) can you please make sure that
the following is included (or even better, tell me how to do it myself...):

datadir = $(kde_datadir)/kdevelop
data_DATA = eventsrc

otherwise the customizable user-events won't work...

Harry