compiling kdevelop for kde2

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Fri Nov 30 14:49:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

try to set your $QTDIR environment variable to the right directory. You can't
compile KDevelop with Qt 3 if you are running KDE 2.x.

AFAIK KDevelop 2 should compile nicely with KDE 2.2 and Qt 2, if it doesn't,
then check out the kde-common directory from the main KDE tree (Tag
KDE_2_2_BRANCH), remove the admin directory from KDevelop and replace it with
the one in kde-common. Rerun "make -f Makefile.cvs" afterwards.

Harry