compiling kdevelop for kde2

Etay Meiri cl1 at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 30 13:55:05 UTC 2001

Hi,

1. I got kdevelop from KDE_2_2_BRANCH but when running configure
   it complained about a missing qt3. My current QT installation is 2.3.1
   (from RH 7.2). Is there a way to compile kdevelop with my current setting?

2. I also tried to compile QT3. got the latest from CVS but it turned out
   to contain a lot of make errors (mainly incorrect include dirs). I started
   fixing the makefiles and have been able to compile some of the stuff but the
   whole build system seems to be broken. Am I missing something here?

TIA

--
Etay Meiri
cl1 at netvision.net.il