patch: Makefile cleanup

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 16:24:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

The aim is to easy development of KDevelop as well as reducing startup
time and memory use.

For instance 2 reasons:
- using shared libs I don't need to link the whole kdevelop just when I
change a file in the debugger lib as well as a make install of a huge
kdevelop binary.
- I don't want the vc stuff loaded in memory when my projects don't use
it. Using shared libs it's not loaded, just on demand.

Ciao,F at lk