CVS commits to kdevelop:KDE_2_2_BRANCH

Ellis Whitehead ellis at innocent.com
Mon Nov 26 15:53:04 UTC 2001

Hi Falk,

Sorry for the problem.  On a misunderstanding, a developer had emailed me
about getting 2.2 cvs to work with kde head.  Believe me, I wouldn't have
gone messing around with it otherwise. <grin>

Anyhow, I certainly have no attachment to the patch I commited and would be
glad to revert it.  I've never reverted before though, so I'd appreciate a
tip on the process.  Or anyone on the list can feel free to do it themselves
if they're in a hurry.

Regards,
Ellis