KRegExpEditor and KDevelop

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Wed Nov 21 09:29:35 UTC 2001

I'm the author of KRegExpEditor (http://www.blackie.dk/KDE/KRegExpEditor/).

I would love to see my widget used in as many KDE application as possible,
and believe that KDevelop may use regular expressions. I couldn't find any
use in the GUI, however. So I ask (1) for your permission to add
KRegExpEditor to appropriate places in KDevelop, and (2) to help me
identify these places.

I will of course do the integration myself, so none of you need to do
anything there.

One final question. Which version of KDevelop is the current development
one? Will that version be released together with Qt3?

Cheers
Jesper.

PS: Please CC me any answer, as I'm not on this list myself.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«