PLEASE REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY: was Re: VS .NET review

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 05:37:55 UTC 2001

Sandy,
thanks. I am just a bit worried about these things. Maybe this was a
bit paranoid but anyway.

While I dont think that KDevelop is a competition for Studio, having
this on the website makes you an easy target for a nasty copyright
infringement lawsuit. All they need to say is: "Look these guys rebuild
our IDE from screenshots that they took from our project, they even
have it on their website". Then they will sue just like Apple did over
Aqua themes and that's the end of this application.

Roland