Vuqt Vuqt at mail.ru
Thu Nov 8 10:58:01 UTC 2001

Hi,

HF> Hello,

HF> what exactly doesn't work? Just go to the Tools configuration dialog, enter
HF> the data, press "Add" and then OK and after that your tool will appear in the
HF> "Tools" menu.

HF> Harry

I do so, and in Tools menu appeared my tool, but:
- when I use kwrite as a tool, kwrite window is docked (or fitted in?
don't know right term) i.e. no other window with kwrite created.
- when I use my tool, new my tool's window appeared.

Same things were with some other standart KDE applications, when I try
use 'em as a tool.

I think it's because of window type, used in application (QMainWindow,
QDialog, etc.); or because of window creation's flags (Stay-on-top,
etc.)

I try to use various combiations of flags, but...

                           mailto:Vuqt at mail.ru

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«