Tree and Output window positions

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 17:45:50 UTC 2001

Jason,
sorry for this, I thought someone had mentioned it already.
Yes, you are right, there is a current bug (missing feature) that
prevents that the window settings are correctly saved and reread.

I have talked to Falk about this yesterday and we have agreed on a fix,
which Falk will implement next week.

Until then this should not happen again since once your kdeveloprc file
is fixed you shouldnt be able to get into this state again since the
later versions of KDevelop (KDEVELOP_1_4) do not write the window
configuration either.

Check back with us (Falk that is :-) in one week..

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and