Tree and Output window positions

Jason Dickert jdickert at symantec.com
Fri May 18 16:29:54 UTC 2001

well,

since nobody else has suggested anything, i went on a research mission to
find out myself.  it appears as though somehow the
~/.kde/share/config/kdeveloprc file is getting modified to display the
windows detached from the main window (undocked being the correct term i
think).  as well it also seems that kdevelop can not modify this file to
get them 'docked' again --> this was my problem.  maybe i just missed
something i don't know for sure.  anyway, my fix was to delete this file
and let kdevelop recreate a new one.  once i had kdevelop options
configured how i wanted i simply created a copy of the kdeveloprc file as a
backup so that i can just overwrite the original when needed.  hope this
helps whomever.  also, if there is a better fix plz post and let me know.
thanks.

jason

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«