file modified outside KDevelop - problem not fixed

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue May 15 22:22:51 UTC 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> No,
> it is simply unnecessary that I am being asked if i really want to save
> the file, that's all. If I hit Ctrl-S or click on Save, I expect that
> the file is saved, no questions asked. It is different when the file
> was changed *outside* the IDE. Then I should be asked, but that
> mechanism isn't really working, because the correspondig code compared
> the timestamp for != not for < .
I've noticed this question box as well. But not on calling Make but
Compile File. Maybe that's the exception and you're only using Make,
Falk ? Should be possible to fix for the beta that's going to be
packaged by the end of the week, please keep that in mind if you're
going to do changes/fixes.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org