kdevelop-3.0 doesn't build

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at dingo.ping.net.au
Sat May 12 15:25:46 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote

> well, using gideon you should stick with the bleeding edge :-) The final
> is scheduled to be ready with KDE 3 which will require Qt 3, hence there
> will be some porting ahead due to sourcecode incompatibility anyway.
> We're making use of the newest CVS interfaces so we get out of design
> errors that will become obsolete with KDE 3 anyway, hence save some time
> there. We developers tend to have a co of kdelibs on our HDD anyway :-))

I thought that this might be the case. Will download the current
kdelib cvs to stay in touch with the current developments... :)

BTW: shouldn't there be a "NEW_EDITOR" switch around the declaration of
KEditor::Document *Core::createDocument(const KURL &url) in core.cpp?
It breaks the build process if this switch isn't defined. I've added
a switch here and it now builds with and without the definition of
NEW_EDITOR.

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf at ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes

-