kdevelop-3.0 doesn't build

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Sat May 12 10:39:14 UTC 2001

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 10:47:58AM +0200, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> On Sat, 12 May 2001, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> > editorpart.cpp:22: kprinter.h: No such file or directory
>
> This is part of kdelibs HEAD. If that's the only problem, you
> can just comment out the 5 lines of code where it's used (I think
> this code doesn't work properly anway, but since KPrinter has zero
> documentation I think I'll not waste my time with it and instead

Although I agree that documentation should probably be added (and if
it's just a link to QPrinter) I think it is safe to use KPrinter. It
is meant as drop-in replacement for QPrinter (so all the docu applying
to QPrinter is supposed to apply to KPrinter as well) .

Bye,
 Simon

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«