throuble running kdevelop

Lorenzo Delana ldelana at libero.it
Thu May 10 17:39:27 UTC 2001

On Thursday 10 May 2001 15:46, you wrote:
> Lorenzo Delana wrote:
> > After compilation, with -DUSE_QTPRINT_SYSTEM and -DUSE_KDE_2_2_1,
> > starting kdevelop cause follow error:
> >
> > Qt: Locales not supported on X server
> > qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> > qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> > qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> > KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> > KCrash: Application Name = lt-kdevelop path = <unknown>
> > Qt: Locales not supported on X server
> > qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> >
> > suggestion ?
>
> Install it :-) We're using shared libraries for some components now so
> the lt-kdevelop thing tells me that you've started it from your builddir
> which doesn't work due to the missing of the libs. I think this is it.

no and yes, surely... I doed an ./kdevelop from its source dir, but that
doesn't generate the error, instead I discovered the cause: is the compiler
used in my Mandrake... using egcs I got the error, using gcc-2.96 works
well!:), strange things until gcc-3.0 is finally released.

Lore

> Ralf

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«