throuble running kdevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu May 10 13:46:04 UTC 2001

Lorenzo Delana wrote:

> After compilation, with -DUSE_QTPRINT_SYSTEM and -DUSE_KDE_2_2_1, starting
> kdevelop cause follow error:
>
> Qt: Locales not supported on X server
> qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> qstring_to_xtp result code -2
> KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> KCrash: Application Name = lt-kdevelop path = <unknown>
> Qt: Locales not supported on X server
> qstring_to_xtp result code -2
>
> suggestion ?
Install it :-) We're using shared libraries for some components now so
the lt-kdevelop thing tells me that you've started it from your builddir
which doesn't work due to the missing of the libs. I think this is it.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org