KDevelop editor interfaces - ups

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue May 1 17:52:25 UTC 2001

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > Hehe. Thanks for confirming that it is fast. Thanks also for
> > contradicting your previous statement :->
> ??? I have only mentioned the gideon kdevelop shouldn't go over to use the
> xmlGUI stuff to extensive to prevent such a slow down !!
> I have never said current kdevelop 1.x is slow because of this.

Arrrgh. You don't _want_ to understand, eh? The HEAD branch has always
used xmlgui for the plugins, and it uses the part manager for
activation since sometime in january (before that the whole editing
and html stuff did not work at all). It even had a lot more actions
than now.

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«