KDevelop editor interfaces - ups

Christoph Cullmann crossfire at babylon2kde
Tue May 1 17:46:25 UTC 2001

Am Dienstag,  1. Mai 2001 19:39 schrieben Sie:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Cullmann Christoph wrote:
> > > I have developed kdevelop most of the time on a Cyrix P166+, and
> > > the gui was not slow. What are you using? A PDP11 or a TI-30?
> >
> > At the moment KDevelop is fast
>
> Hehe. Thanks for confirming that it is fast. Thanks also for
> contradicting your previous statement :->
??? I have only mentioned the gideon kdevelop shouldn't go over to use the
xmlGUI stuff to extensive to prevent such a slow down !!
I have never said current kdevelop 1.x is slow because of this.

cu
Christoph

> Bernd.
>

> -