several things

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 15:31:42 UTC 2001

Hi,

... I am back...

Ralf, it was a pity that the KDevelop show was moved to 11:45. I was
there at 13:30 :-(
----

Christian, nice work, really...
----------
some issues:
- focusing a view by setFocus() will activate its MDI cover
- QextMDI isn't called QExtMDI
- please, set your Editor to "tabwidth=2"and "replace tabs with spaces",
it looks like hell in my editor here :)
- closing a document fails since you only delete the first found view.
But there can be several open views for one document. I'm going to fix
it soon...

Roland,
------
- of course nothing gets saved, the geometry, window position, open
windows etc... simply because it is not implemented yet, :)  It's one of
the next things which are schedulled. Note that such stuff hasn't been
needed until the MDI addon.
- please send me a debugger backtrace of your "fontHeight is 0" crash

Ciao,
F at lk