ctags stuff

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Mar 20 17:26:06 UTC 2001

bretzel wrote:

> On Monday 19 March 2001 21:50, you wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
> > Allright,
> > kdevelop-1.4cvs is actually now stable enough that I am going to
> > proceed with the ctags stuff that I am trying to implement.
>
> Lucky you, I need at least read access to cvs because I did also
> little work to kdevelop... I am ridiculously far from the current Kdevelop
> sources. I really don't feel like to hunt anon cvs sites then re-diff
> KDevelop  just to check how far behind I am...
>
> What I need is to get real fresh Kdevelop sources, correct some little
> version conflicts, then update or make a patch...

Serge,

if anonymous CVS like described on www.kde.org or developer.kde.org
doesn't work for you, even write access wouldn't work. Try figuring out
why your anonymous CVS doesn't work. You just need to get the tag
KDEVELOP_1_4.

Good Luck,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org