ctags stuff

bretzel serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 20 13:21:30 UTC 2001

On Monday 19 March 2001 21:50, you wrote:
Hi Roland,

> Allright,
> kdevelop-1.4cvs is actually now stable enough that I am going to
> proceed with the ctags stuff that I am trying to implement.

Lucky you, I need at least read access to cvs because I did also
little work to kdevelop... I am ridiculously far from the current Kdevelop
sources. I really don't feel like to hunt anon cvs sites then re-diff
KDevelop  just to check how far behind I am...

What I need is to get real fresh Kdevelop sources, correct some little
version conflicts, then update or make a patch...

Thanks for your time reading me.
Serge

> Regards
> Roland