Bookmarks (was Re: ctags stuff)

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Mar 20 09:53:00 UTC 2001

Christian Couder wrote:
> > The other
> > thing is that the window displaying the bookmarked file you want to jump
> > to needs to be activated (same story as with the classviewer a week
> > ago).
>
> Could you explain me how to fix it ? I looked a little at this problem
> and I thought it was a QExtMDI problem because it also happens sometimes
> when you don't use bookmarks.
Falk ? He fixed that with changing files in the classbrowser as well, so
he might help you out quickly with that.

> Yes I tryed to make the underscored numbers work but they don't and I
> don't know why.
> Are numbers forbidden for menu shortcuts ?
No. It's acutally a good idea. You only need to take the %1 thing in
front of the file name.

> The menu accelerators also don't work.
have to check that.

> I could also go back to the old design : a menu for header files another
> for source file and another for browser urls.
:-) that is probably the last option. Putting the source bookmarks
directly in the menu would help usability I guess while seperating the
browser bookmarks would be good as you use the docs only when searching
for specific items.

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org