Bookmarks (was Re: ctags stuff)

Christian Couder christian.couder at fr.alcove.com
Tue Mar 20 09:39:02 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> There's also some issues with the bookmarks still.

Yes, I had no time to test and fix all the problems.
I hope to do it when I have cleaned up the DocViewManager.

> I noticed last night
> that the browser window doesn't change to the bookmarked page.

Yes, there are probably many problems with the browser window, because I
didn't look at it at all.

> The other
> thing is that the window displaying the bookmarked file you want to jump
> to needs to be activated (same story as with the classviewer a week
> ago).

Could you explain me how to fix it ? I looked a little at this problem
and I thought it was a QExtMDI problem because it also happens sometimes
when you don't use bookmarks.

> Another thing is the numbering of the bookmarks. There are numbers
> with underscores, but only for the editor and at the *end* of the
> bookmark before the line number.

Yes I tryed to make the underscored numbers work but they don't and I
don't know why.
Are numbers forbidden for menu shortcuts ?
The menu accelerators also don't work.

> I think we can also dump the two
> submenus for html and source file bookmarks now so the user can access
> the bookmarks easier, or ? At least we can display the editor bookmarks
> in the menu directly I think while leaving the browser bookmarks in a
> seperate submenu.

I could also go back to the old design : a menu for header files another
for source file and another for browser urls.

Bye,
Christian.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«