Moved the edit_infos stuff from CKDevelop to DocViewMan

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:45:27 UTC 2001

Hi,

Christian Couder wrote:

> I had a closer look at the DocViewNode struct and, while we are at it,
> I'd like to ask if we could also just drop the DocViewNode struct and
> only have a "QList<QObject> m_documentList;" member in the DocViewMan
> class.

I don't understand. If you only have this list, for instance how will you know which views are belong to a
document? Can you give me an example?
OK, if you do it, it'll be completely different from what I've implemented.
Well, I will be off (due the CeBIT fair) from today until Monday. So you have 1 week to make it all work, and
I cannot grumble about things. ;-)
I'll see on Sunday what you've done...

Happy hacking,
F at lk

P.S.: A hint: Keep the CKDevelop-slots outside of DocViewMan. Use an extra class (using DocViewMan) for those
slots.