nasty bug, CKDevelop::edit_widget

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 22:35:59 UTC 2001

Hi,

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Roland Krause wrote:
> >
> Well, the best solution for this case anyway is not to have these
> options available I think. Is there a doc counter that if equal to zero
> can deactivate the editor commands ?
Yes, there is a signal DocViewMan::sig_lastDocClosed() which is emitted
by the CKDevelop::m_docViewManager. And there's a method
DocViewMan::docCount()...

The problem is just that open browser documents are counted, too

Hmm, good thought, mates... I'll change that somehow... maybe I'll split
into DocViewMan::editDocCount() and DocViewMan::browserDocCount()...
let's see...
...and 2 signals instead of one for all...

Gimme some time...

> Ralf
Ciao,
F at lk

-------
"and the wind of change blows strange into the face of time" (Scorpions)