starting to feature MDI

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 01:39:50 UTC 2001

Hi,

Please, update the KDEVELOP_1_4 branch.
Testwise, these subdirs are dynamic libraries now:
- dbg  -->   libkdevelopdbg.so.2.0
- print -->  libkdevelopprint.so.2.0
- kwrite --> libkdevelopkwrite.so.2.0
- qextmdi -->libkdevelopqextmdi.so.2.0
(2.0 because we'll get KDevelop-2.0)
The binary size has already decreased for about 3 Megabytes.

MDI is initally built in but is just committed to give you a chance to
contribute the development (as we dealed with JBB and Ralf). Take a look
at class DocViewMan, the central point for managing multiple documents
that can have multiple views.
CKDevelop::initView() and CKDevelop::switchToFile has initially changed,
but is very unfinished, of course.

I rebuild the kdevelop.kdevprj by the .kdevprj-file generator from
KDevelop-1.4. (Works beaut BTW :-)

I'll go on the next days...

Ciao,
F at lk