KDEVELOP_1_4: fix for a crash and kdevprj

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat Jun 30 00:45:42 UTC 2001

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:04, you wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 06:54, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just checked in a fix for a crash in the classtree. When you click on
> > the class item in the tree kdevelop was crashing immediately.
> > Embarassing if that happens during a demo I can imagine. So there you
> > go.
> >
> > Still there is something wrong with this. Someone else should have a
> > look. I guess something is supposed to happen/not happen, when you
> > click on the icon. I dont have a clue (like most of the time).

ok - I can reproduce - it happens when you click on a root item - eg the
"Classes" folder or "Global" folder  It's because a root item doesn't have a
parent, which is what is being passed in.

So your fix looks sufficient to me :-)

Is that what you meant when you said "class item"? If not, could you put a
breakpoint on the return and post the backtrace when it gets triggered.

btw kconfig in 2.2 formats slightly differently than 2.1 - generates a large
diff when checking the kdevelop.kdevprj against the kdevelop.kdevprj.save.
Any chance you'll update to kdelibs 2.2?

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«