Scrolling broken

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 09:14:59 UTC 2001

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that maybe Falk's recent changes of yesterday brok
> scrolling by wheelmouse severely. It is reproducable and is dependent on
> where the blinking cursor position is (e.g. if it's on the bottom, you
> can't scroll up). The scrollbar moves but not the contents.
If you use cvs diff, you can see I haven't change things related to
scrolling. At least the changes of the last week were minor ones which
don't have anything to do with such scroll stuff. I suspect the kwrite
code instead.

But I think wheel mouse is a minor issue compared to other known bugs in
2.0. Before the wheelmouse stuff we need fixes for problems known from
the ToDo list.

Ciao,
Falk