Some wishes for the new Kdevelop

Catalin catalin at bsc.ro
Mon Jun 25 05:54:59 UTC 2001

Hello everybody.
Excuse my english...

I have some wishes:
1. In Kdevelop 1.4 there are some existing templates for new projects. I need to create my own template. I don't know if in the new version (2.0) this feature is included. For example I get the last version of QT(3.0 beta ) and I want to make a project using this instead of using the old QT, but form Kdevelop 1.4 I don't know hot to do it..
2. Refering on the beside point I want to use with the new version of Kdevelop the latest library of Qt and all the things related to it (Designer,..). How to do it.