1_4 laundry list

Serge Lussier serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 22 12:22:55 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Krause" <rokrau at yahoo.com>
To: <kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: 1_4 laundry list

> Serge,
>
> first let me say, "Thank you" for you contributions and for taking the
> time and having the guts to contribute to _our_ project.

Oh! Did I looked hamed by the Bernd's critics ?
I wasn't. But since I am not an experimented and skilled
contributor, I felt I had to explain things to
justify the situation.

Yes I have time to read and write from/to this list though
and I like it! And I will continue to do it ;-)

I am (stick ?) with MS-Win 9x/NT4/2K/XP and NOVELL
at home (ouch!) because of school ;-(

The only apologize I give here is to not had time to
make and finish my work as I would.

conclusion:
Please see my words here as a mean for me to keep
contact with all of you* and to stay in touch.
*( Kdevelop power team)

... And to learn to speak english ( hehehe -;)
You don't know how I miss Linux and Kdevelop...

Serge

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«