1_4 laundry list

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 16:39:22 UTC 2001

Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> On Monday 18 June 2001 21:22, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
>
> > * "...that you can create hierarchical todos by clicking with
> >   the right mouse" That's a tip of the day. I have no idea
> >   what this sentence wants to tell me :-(
>
> That's a tip for Korganizer :). Is this in the kdevelop tip file or is
> there something wrong with loading the right tip file?
Erm :) I used the korganizer tipfile as a template and it seems I forgot
to remove that part :)))

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«