documentation inside gideon

Thomas Fromm tf at tfromm.com
Fri Jun 8 09:43:50 UTC 2001

hi,

ive got a question in general about handling of the documentations in general.
i don't think, that its an good idea to put the docs for every language what
gideon supports into the cvs. (e.g. php doc is ~9MB foreach language)

at the moment iam trying to make the documentation tree configurable,
that means, that we are able to add elements into the tree and configure them
seperatly.  (the path to the doc, .xsl description and so on.. )
hm, maybe would it be useful, that the part writers can write their own
extensions to the classes?

--tf