...and one suggestion

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 23:54:25 UTC 2001

Falk, friends.

I would like to suggest that we do not set the name of
the currently edited file as KDevelops mainwindow title.

Occasionally I get a crash in

ckdevelop_noslot.cpp:219, the line is:
capt = QFileInfo(pCEW->getName()).fileName();

So I did put an assert in front of that line because I believe that
sometimes the KWriteDoc is already deleted and the pointer is 0 but
I dont have a reproducible case for this yet.

This happens somtimes, but not always, right after an edit
window was closed by Ctrl-W. Maybe it is a timing issue, slots arent
called in sequence, are they?

I also believe that the information whether a file is modified
could better be contained by appending the file name with
an asterisk (as Nedit does it) in the views button.

That way the user can immediately see which files
arent saved.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and