TODO list for 2.0 (5/June/2001)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:47:45 UTC 2001

Christian,
I can see your point, but currently things arent really in a stage to
allow your proposal. We dont have neither plugins nor parts not even
classes that really manage these actions.
So what I am going to do is KActionify CKDevelop as a first step, then
we can better group things together and reduce the "monster" a bit.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and