Kdevelop 1.4 install message error

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jun 4 23:44:19 UTC 2001

Ender wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> please, I need your help!
> I am trying to update KDevelop 1.3 to 1.4 (kdevelop-1.4.1-5.rpm from
> www.kde.org) but I am receiving the following message:
>
> error: failed dependencies:
>         html-dtd is needed by kdevelop-1.4.1-5
>
> I do not have any idea what it means :-(
> May I have you help?
>
> My system is:
> Pentium Athlon 800MHz
> 256 MB RAM
> Suse Linux 7.1
> Kernel 2.4.0
> KDE 2.1.1
> QT 2.3.0

You need to install the packages from the SuSE CD´s in the sgm (sgml)
series, docbook dtd and such. If you´ve installed 1.3 from the suse cd´s
this usually works. otherwise use rpm -i --force --nodeps
kdevelop-1.4.1-5.rpm, that should do it.

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«