PLUGIN TO A MEGA SENSATIONAL EXPERIENCE!

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 09:34:10 UTC 2001

On Sat, 02 Jun 2001, you wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2001, Richard Dale wrote:
>
> > Bernd, you are crazy ;-)
>
> Hehe :-)
>
> BTW, doesn't jython allow to access java classes directly? That
> would mean we have another scripting layout now ;-)
I hadn't thought of that, I have to say. But then the Java api is just another
plugin. If I'd of added it to the KDevelop core then you might well have typed
':-(' and a lot of question marks above, instead of a puzzled ';-)'.

I need to get to the 'dog food' stage with the KDE apis, and the only thing I
happen to want to write at the moment are KDevelop plugins. If Java KParts
prove to be a good idea for KDevelop, it might be useful to add something
similar to other apps.

-- Richard

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«