KDE Screensaver template

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 14:32:15 UTC 2001

Greetings,
	For some reason the src/Makefile.am is not behaveing at all like I think it
should and I cannot figure out why.  Could someone else take a look at it
just so some different eyes can see it.  I cannot see the problem but I have
looked at the code for so long it all blurs...

Basicly it is not building the uic -> .h files first no matter what.  Check
it out please.  I added both a KOffice part and a KScreensaver template to
CVS and I am working on the RPM packageing part now.  There are too many bugs
with my KStyle template currently but that too I hope to have in CVS by the
end of the day too.

Cheers,
-ian reinhart geiser
--