Database

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Tue Jul 17 11:23:22 UTC 2001

I'd be up for that. Since I spend a lot of my day head deep in the SQL 7
Enterprise manager I reckon it would be good to see something like that for
Gideon. Either a range of KParts, for dealing individually with each
database, or a wrapper that can handle the lot (with a minimal
implementation part for each ones eccentricities).

--
FINGERPRINT: 9C39 2EB4 9EC6 1A5A 0863 9344 628B 9D32 B338 EE0D

"My brother went to London and all I got was this lousy tagline."
[BlackHawk, 2000]