apply patch

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Mon Jul 9 21:28:54 UTC 2001

Simon Hausmann wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 11:01:42PM +0200, W. Tasin wrote:
>
>>that wasn't the problem...
>>I discovered what it is - an ordering problem.
>>I have QT 2.3.1 installed and the Trolltech people have also a file
>>called "qextmdichildarea.h", so this one was used instead of
>>yours,because first building will check /usr/lib/qt2/include and then
>>../../qextmdi/include.
>>

>This rather looks like a QextMDI installation problem (does the rpm of
>it install the includes maybe into $QTDIR/include ?) Qt for sure does
>not ship with a qextmdichildarea.h (as you can easily verify :)

Hi Simon,

you are right, it was a wrong assumption about Trolltec...
qextmdichildarea.h is part of qt-freebies.rpm from Mr.
feedback at suse.de... ;-)

Anyway I think changing the order in the Makefile.am is the best way to
prevent these errors.

Ciao

Walter

The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]
--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«