Mascot for KDevelop

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Thu Jan 4 00:17:43 UTC 2001

Hey guys,

I'm just in the process of convincing my wife (she's a bloody good artist)
that she should support the Linux movement by drawing artwork for us. I was
wondering what you guys think of getting a mascot for KDevelop. A panda bear
springs to mind. It's cool looking, shaped like a programmer, sits around and
eats all day, would drink Coke if it could, and yet is noble, and quite
fierce if provoked. It also follows the animal logo theme that seems to
surround Linux.

Any thoughts?

We could use it throughout documentation, on splash screen, etc. A cute logo
can help distract people from the fast they're reading a horribly technical
manual.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«