KDE 2.1 release announcement

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Feb 26 11:10:10 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

today's the great day for all of us. Inspite Carneval, we have the big
event of the KDE 2.1 release today that ships with KDevelop 1.4, the
nicest and best release of our IDE - and we can be proud we did it;
especially shipping it as the "default" IDE with KDE.

If the Release Annoucement has been put on www.kde.org, could someone
update our webpage with some info as well with links to the download
location and to the annoucement on kde.org ? Putting the rpms and
tarballs on our ftp servers is not that necessary as it will only kill
the server again and people will need to have kdelibs 2.1 installed, so
either we do that in some days until the rush is over or just copy all
KDE tarballs/rpms/dpg to ftp.kdevelop.org or something.

Greetings,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org