tweaking kdevelop2.1 classproperties dialog

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Dec 30 19:25:05 UTC 2001

On Sunday 30 December 2001 17:57, tux wrote:

Hi,

besides what Otto already mentioned, you should create your patch against the
CVS directly, the kdesdk module has some scripts to do that or you could do
that by hand yourself to create the patch file. Anyway, you could either post
it here or place it on kdevelop.org into incoming and mail here where to grab
it; but as the patch file isn't supposed to be in the megs of size, feel free
to post it. Then we'll have a look and apply if desired.

Thanks,

Ralf