Merry X-mas

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Dec 24 08:56:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

subject says it all :) I wish everyone a merry christmas and happy holidays
as far as you have them and, surprise, surprise, happy hacking at home on KDE
in case your nerves are totally blank from having your family around all the
time, your wifes going nuts because the christmas tree lighting doesn't work
and your folks as well as your in-laws fighting about who has your family
over when during the holidays :))

I'll be away until wednesday and reachable again by thursday as always.

Cheers,

Ralf

PS: To help saving the environment, please unwrap your presents carefully so
you can re-use the wrapping paper again next year.